Sunday, January 18, 2009

I've Been Tagged


Going thru my reader early this morning, I happened to catch my blog name in The Queen of Seaford post. So here is my fifth foto in the fifth folder.

I clicked this foto as I was driving north up I-35, heading home after my road trip to Atchinson, KS. Check out my post Road Trip!!! (1/07/09). I was toolin' along, minding my own business, when I felt this glow on my cheek. I turned my head and wooooah! The sky was on fire! I kept my eyes on the road, held the camera over my left shoulder, and clicked away. This is what downloaded onto the laptop. Pretty awesome :O

Here are my 5 taggees:
St. Mary
The Pink Cowboy
ann
The Next FL Olmsted
moonshark

The rules are:
open a document or file folder,
click on the fifth folder
and then the fifth photo.
Post the photo and describe it.
Then tag 5 other bloggers.

No comments:

Post a Comment