...and now a Superior Scribblers Award...Oh my! I followed a trail of crumbs that led me into this wonderful, mystifying World of Blog, a world I did not know existed until the evening of December 13th, 2008. Earlier that day I had picked up a card in a friend's shop and when I got home I typed in the blog address for Sweet Repose. It all started with that one blog.
Holy cow! What a trip. I innocently asked my husband what this blog-thingy was all about that evening five weeks ago, and three hours later, my blog was up and running. I even had my first post. Now, on a daily basis, I talk with people all over the world and all over the page! One of those wonderful bloggers with whom I have connected is Peggy @ Johnstone Journal and she has graciously presented me with a Superior Scribbler Award. I accept this award from her, still giggling, but honored, that anyone would spotlight my posts! Thank you, Peggy. You are a dear.
Rules are rules, so I must pass along this award to five (5) others who I have found to be thoughtful, creative, and most importantly, entertaining. ;}
Russell @ Iowa Grasslands -- a fellow statesman whose blog I visit daily to view his many fotos of Bailey, and those of the landscape from his spot in the state. Where ever that is???? And quite honestly, I am touched (and intrigued) by his close friendship with another blogger, Jo in Vancouver.
The Pink Cowboy --here is someone with a nifty gift for words. I am most certainly entertained.
Phil @a vagabond's sketchbook -- the creative flow from this guy's fingers (keyboard?) is touching, no, endearing. He says it's just "cut and paste", but I say it takes the World of Blog to a "ho nudder lebel"*
Clare @ Three Beautiful Things -- When I read this blog, I am reminded of the Benediction....Praise God, from Whom All Blessings Flow....so simple, so elegant.
Meri @ Meri's Musings -- I found this blog tonight through Peggy's blog. What a story! What spirit. What a nice place to call home...Gig Harbor. :}:};}
If you choose to accept this award, here are those pesky rules:
* Each Superior Scribbler must in turn pass The Award on to 5 most-deserving Bloggy Friends.
* Each Superior Scribbler must link to the author & the name of the blog from whom he/she has received The Award.
* Each Superior Scribbler must display The Award on his/her blog, and link to Scholastic-Scribe, which explains The Award.
* Each Blogger who wins The Superior Scribbler Award must visit this post and add his/her name to the Mr. Linky List. That way, we’ll be able to keep up-to-date on everyone who receives This Prestigious Honor!
* Each Superior Scribbler must post these rules on his/her blog.