Thursday, October 29, 2009

Last Week Soup, This Week...The Phoenix!

Cancer Horoscope for week of October 29, 2009
Verticle Oracle card Cancer (June 21-July 22)
Israeli poet Yehuda Amichai (1924-2000) witnessed the full range of experiences that life on this planet has to offer, from war to love and everything in between. During an interview he gave in Jerusalem in 1994, he said, "I can stand on my balcony and tell my children, 'Over there I was shelled for the first time, and over there, to the right, just beneath those trees, I was kissed for the first time.'" I suspect his words will soon be meaningful for you, Cancerian. It's likely you'll have a breakthrough or epiphany near a place where you once suffered disappointment. Halloween costume suggestion: the phoenix.

No comments:

Post a Comment